Join Our Team
HIRED’s culture is driven by our mission — to provide personalized and innovative work solutions. The people who work at HIRED are highly skilled and compassionate, they focus on the needs of people and helping them meet their goals.
Whether as an employment counselor, a program director, a support staff member, a trainer or a manager, each person at HIRED has opportunities to make an important contribution to helping our clients gain the skills and opportunities they need.
Why You’ll Love Working for HIRED
HIRED draws deeply on the knowledge and experience of each member of the staff to plan, develop and launch new programs, and to continue to strengthen the organization. HIRED supports promotion from within, believing that staff development is fundamental to our continuing success.
Here are some other great reasons to join our team:
- We have opportunities for advancement.
- We are committed to providing work/life balance.
- We offer a complete benefit package.
- We maintain a flexible scheduling policy.
- Depending on the program, HIRED offers employees the option to work within the hours of 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. to match their personal and family needs.
HIRED values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer.
BENEFITS AT HIRED
In addition to competitive salaries, HIRED offers an outstanding benefits package, including:
- Medical Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance and AD&D
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Health and Personal Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Flexible Scheduling
- Retirement Plan
- Skill Development Opportunities
- Flexible Spending Plan
- Additional, voluntary employee benefits are available